Carry Trader Risk Warning
Foreign Exchange transactions carry a very high degree of risk
Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other leveraged market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, your level of experience and most importantly your appetite for risk prior to entering this market. Forex Trading is a Risky Business. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your initial investment. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
1. Do not invest funds that you may need and that you are not in a position to lose
2. Trading in the foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all individuals
3. Trading on a margin basis means that any market movement will have a proportionate effect on your deposited funds. This can work for you as well as against you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds
4. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with the Forex trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor
5. Day-Trading and High Capital Leverage increase your exposure to risk, even more, therefore you are advised to use capital leverage wisely and limit your trading cost by avoiding Day-Trading
6. There are also other risks associated with the utilization of web-based trade execution software application including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware and software
For additional information, review the consumer trading fraud advisory.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. CarryTrader will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
CarryTrader Additional Guidelines
(1) Trade only with highly regulated brokers offering client account segregation (the safety of your funds is a top-priority issue)
(2) Test your skills on a Demo Account before trading for real money on a Real Account
(3) Limit the use of trading leverage (trading leverage increases your risk but also your trading cost)
(4) Limit the number of your daily trades to avoid paying high trading cost
(5) Apply a money management system that suits your risk profile
MORE ON CARRYTRADER
|■ COMPARE PROVIDERS||► Brokers for Carry Traders|
|■ CURRENCY PAIRS||► EURUSD||► GBPUSD||► USDJPY||► EURGBP||► AUDUSD||► NZDUSD||► USDCAD|
|■ GLOBAL MARKETS||» Gold||
|■ LEARNING RESOURCES||» Currency indices||» CBOE Indices||» Forex Fundamentals|