Trading Rebates for Forex Traders
CarryTrader.com offers world traders some of the best Forex Trading Rebates in the industry.
What is a Forex Rebate Plan?
A Forex Trading Rebate Plan is an incentive program operated by a Forex Broker and an IB where a percentage of the trading cost is paid back to Forex Traders. Joining a trading rebate plan means making money from your trading volumes no matter if your trades close with a profit or a loss. These plans work as promotional tools for brokers in order to attract new customers. CarryTrader.com partner with tens of Forex Brokers to offer traders some of the best rebate deals in the industry.
CarryTrader.com Rebate Plans (Alphabetical Order)
- AXI FOREX (Australia, ECN, Free VPS, PAMM)
- LQDFX (Malta, ECN, Free VPS, PAMM)
- IC Markets (Australia, Tight Spreads, ECN)
- FBS Forex (Russia, Asian Traders)
- FXCC (Cyprus, ECN execution, Free VPS)
- HYCM (the UK, Large Financial Group)
- IronFx (Cyprus, Wide Asset Index, CFDs on Futures)
Key Features of CarryTrader.com Rebate Plans
CarryTrader.com plans are 100% free to join and have no implications in any of your trading terms. Let’s see some features of our Forex Rebate Plans:
- Paid Daily or Monthly
- No charges now or ever (100% free of any fees)
- No Time-Limits
- Only a positive effect on your trading terms (commissions, spreads, etc.)
- No implications of any kind (receive a bonus, join trading contests, etc.)
- Trade any market (Forex, CFDs, Futures)
- No US traders (brokers will not allow them)
Note: If you want to trade with any other Forex Broker contact us and we may close a deal for you:
◙ Trading Rebates for Forex Traders and Currency Investors