Trading Rebates for Forex Traders
CarryTrader.com offers world traders some of the best Forex Trading Rebates in the industry.
What is a Forex Rebate Plan?
A Forex Trading Rebate Plan is an incentive program operated by a Forex Broker and an IB where a percentage of the trading cost is paid back to Forex Traders. Joining a trading rebate plan means making money from your trading volumes no matter if your trades close with a profit or a loss. These plans work as promotional tools for brokers in order to attract new customers. CarryTrader.com partner with tens of Forex Brokers to offer traders some of the best rebate deals in the industry.
CarryTrader.com Rebate Plans (Alphabetical Order)
- Dukascopy Bank (Swiss, Automated Rebate, Tight Spreads, $5,000 minimum account)
- Dukascopy Europe (Latvia, Automated Rebate, Tight Spread, $100 minimum account)
- ETX Capital (UK, CFD, Spread Betting, Large Share Index)
- FBS Forex (Russia, Asian Traders)
- FXCC (Cyprus, ECN execution, Free VPS)
- FxGlobe (Cyprus, CFDs Trading)
- GKFX (UK, Good Trading Terms)
- HotForex (Cyprus, Automated Rebate, CurreneX, CFDs on Futures, Free VPS)
- HYCM (UK, Large Financial Group)
- IC Markets (Australia, Tight Spreads, ECN)
- InstaForex (Russia, Asian Traders)
- IronFx (Cyprus, Wide Asset Index, CFDs on Futures)
- London Capital Group (UK, CFDs, Spread Betting)
- Vantage Fx (Australia, Tight Spreads)
- XM (Cyprus, Large Index, Fair Spreads, CFDs on Futures)
Read more: Forex Trading Rebates